Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Ok gonna be honest~I can't vote in GOP primaries

http://independentconservativevoters.com/icv/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/thehead.png
[ The Conservative Party - Strong leadership. A clear economic plan. A brighter, more secure future.]

Being that I am a registered Independent Conservative...however I mostly vote GOP in the generals...never DNC...If I am not satisfied with the GOP General candidate and my one vote is not needed to stop a DNC candidate I vote whoever my party  puts up... if any... or holds my nose as a protest vote....it now appears as if Donald Trump will be the GOP candidate. I would have a hard time holding my nose and voting for him...to be honest after doing all the research and paying attention to what he says vs what his record shows...I am not comfortable.

I have a feeling he is just another #Obama all rhetoric,hype,and slogans telling everyone what he perceives  they want to hear rather than what he will do if elected...I called Obama out 2008 after doing the research and I was correct...I knew what he would do...never fell for the I am your savior crap! I am not guilty of voting for a fake and fraud and won't be again... Y'all do what ya want..I remain skeptical for good reason...not caught up in the moment...ya would think others learned the lesson 2008 2012 just *SMH*


Shania Twain sang it Best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8




No comments:

Post a Comment