Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

All soldiers who fight for freedom...

Archangel Teachings | SeerOnline

...Are Archangels in training...I for one am confident I will receive a commission as a ArchAngel when I pass. I never had a desire to become wealthy just dedicated to fight for those oppressed... Love is Love Money is Money and I will continue the good fight when I leave this rock known as earth...by the way Justice #Scalia was called home early and commissioned as the Supreme World Judge...and his commissioned ArchAngels (Marshals) will serve his arrest warrants for those politicians who are the ultimate sinners ha ...as the bible states 'Know them by their Deeds' Need I say more? 

Let the Battle begin: https://youtu.be/xWpA-2-KdDo




Yes Indeed...Progressive politicians are a 'Chain of Fool's'

No comments:

Post a Comment