Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

TRUMP APPEAL: Donald’s A Bad Ass And A Great Addition To The GOP Mix

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 9.36.41 AM
oped: Yuz crack me up Doug...yeah better than Hillary fer sure...but ya really want another Obama?..hello: 
http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2015/07/donald-trumpcarnival-barker-extrodinaire.html  


by Doug Giles
Thank God The Donald’s in the Presidential mix for 2016.
So, why doth I thank Christ Jesus for The Donald’s presence in this next election?  Well… it’s not because of the hairdo, but it’s principally because he’s a refreshing, equal opportunity offender who has perfected and joyfully given the middle finger to the media and the appropriate political hacks both on the Left and the supposed Right.
Yep, what I primarily dig about Donald is he doesn’t give a shiitake mushroom about Hillary or whomever Rove is trying to prop up and considers the likes of Karl and the Hildebeest to be slimy chunks of corn that are culpable for this abysmal America mess.  


Some of my Facebook “friends” have been giving me grief, asking me if I “really believe Trump could become President” with that tsk-tsk tone of typed, social-media emoticon derision; and if I would “really vote for him for president?”
Would I vote for him if it boiled down to him versus Hillary? Uh, duh.  For that matter, I’d vote for Donald Trump’s turd before I would vote for that nasty, vile, corrupt-to-the-core, long-toothed, lardy hagfish otherwise known as, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
To answer the question if I know in July of 2015 if Donald will get the GOP nod and knock out Hillary or whomever in the forthcoming general election: no… I do not know. My crystal ball ain’t that clear, Queequeg.
I would have never thought that a junior state senator from Illinois who’s only accomplishment was writing two books about himself and being a community organizer for a non-profit group that okayed home loans for whorehouses for underage sex-slaves from El Salvador would’ve ever gotten to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, but he did.

What I do know is, amidst the field of GOP pretenders and snoozers, he and Ted Cruz are the only ones that make me stop packing all my earthly crap and moving to Chile.
What unmistakably comes across when I watch Donald is not only are his wife and daughter gorgeous, but he loves America and he hates those that hate us, our freedoms, our founding docs, our prosperity and our national security; and he is not nice about it.  He’s not trying to be everybody’s buddy. He’s not worried if some CNN piss-ant doesn’t like his “tone”.  Trump understands we’re economically, militarily and culturally screwed and our day doesn’t need another politically correct weathervane but a patriotic lightening rod to lead us.
I, for one, dig the fact that Trump straight up shows disgust and derision towards all of our enemies, both foreign and domestic, and his goal is not to sweet talk them but expose and hammer them like a loose board at The Property Brothers‘ house.
A lot of whiners with boldness envy think that DT is too bombastic and arrogant.  What many take for pride I take as confidence based in many years of building stonking mega-businesses; and what many take for bombast I give to a deep zeal to make America exceptional again.

Win or lose, Trump will definitely shore up, embolden and weed out our GOP contenders. He will ferret the phonies from amongst us, for sure.  They won’t be able to ignore him.  He’s here to pick a fight with the Left and the Right. He’s not a politician.  He’s not a butt-kisser.  He’s not afraid of the media.  He’s not afraid of HRC and he’s not afraid of The GOP; and his expertise has earned him billions and as you can tell… I’m glad he’s tossed his hat into the ring.

1 comment:

  1. supporting Trump.Yes he could be President. Just because he's not a polished politician doesn't make him unqualified. He knows business,the economy and trade. That's what we need at this point. I know he'll fight for keeping jobs here!

    ReplyDelete