Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Army Delta Forces takes out ISIS Commander in Syria



OOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAA..bout' damn time the Pentagon sent in the first team...I mean like I respect the Navy Seals and all but the Green Berets/Army Cav/101st AB/Marines were kickin' royal ass in Viet Nam when Navy Seals were still Frogmen... and I was growing weary of Seal Team6 this and Seal Team6 that all the time over and over again while the Delta Force ...Washington State was sitting idly by saying why not we!...and when it comes to fixing bayonets in the dirt...well Amy Rocks...ha I know Navy always seems to beat Army in the Army vs Navy football games...so give me a break I am a happy camper and just cheering on my boys...Go Army:)
As for POTUS (and yes this is directed at Barry Obama the POTUS pot head) giving the go ahead...well thats what a POTUS is supposed to do listen to his Generals...and by no means take credit... give credit where credit is due...Those who get down and dirty...not those masturbating in a plush office ..enough said yes?

At any rate cue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzKr_uP6lAg 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5WJJVSE_BE


No comments:

Post a Comment