Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Loud Problem of Transgenders

scc06
By  

Transgenders are a small problem but a loud one.  According to studies, only .3 per cent of Americans are transgender.  And I believe that’s a stretch.
What is a transgender?  It’s a person whose gender identity differs from their assigned birth sex.
Now that’s sick.  Don’t get excited--sick is good not defamatory.  It is the identification of a problem.  If you called transgender healthy, you would be popularizing an unfulfilling, depressive way of life.
A man walking around thinking that he is a woman is as mad as a man in the twentieth century thinking that he is Napoleon.  Transgenders are mentally confused.
There is a tendency in modern society to say that everything is OK.  If you are prejudiced against abnormalities you are bigoted against a chimera because nothing in our progressive world is supposed to be abnormal.  Everything is what it is and prejudice against what is is –dare I say it, according to liberals—right wing. 

Liberals accept abnormalities not because they understand them nor because they like them but because it is politically  correct to put their  faces in them and rub.  It is a kind of Jewish guilt, a self-hatred complex.
If you can’t stand up for what’s right you fall into the wrong.  Transgenderism is a sickness.  To make accommodations for it is to ratify it.  Not that condemning it will cure it.  But it will bring us one step closer to the truth.
transgender_bathroom   Why ABC's New Sitcom Work It Hurts the Transgender Community
Obama now approves of same sex marriage and wants to condemn persecution of transgenders. In his SOTU address he says that we will condemn the persecution of transgenders because it makes us “safer.”  How’s that? Does Obama ever tell the truth?   His celebration of transgenders will lead to all of us being less safe and to more people getting beaten up. There will be more fights in the bathrooms when they tread into prohibited territories.
But Obama never calls black black.  He calls terrorism workplace violence. He thinks we are fools that will change our language at his whim.  The Democrats are luxuriating in Obama-speak. 

If I were in a bathroom and a woman dressed  as a man came in I would walk out.  I find public bathrooms disgusting enough.  I don’t need sexual confusion running around the stalls.
When I visited my son at Columbia University the men and women shared bathrooms.  I was sickened.  The idea of a girl in the next stall to me was nauseating; not so much that she was a girl but that I was a guy and I felt that I was naturally more disgusting.
Ideology trumps pragmatism.  The awkward feelings of the 99.7 per cent of the straight population about sharing bathrooms with transgenders should hold sway. 

I wish liberals would stop trying to camouflage reality with their simpleminded faux logic. If I were a girl and a crossdressing man walked in I would be tempted to scream.
If a man is crazy enough to think that he is a woman he has no mental boundaries and is crazy enough to kill me or himself.  Keep him away from me.  I am not looking to mix with psychos from Hitchcock’s Bates Motel.
I am not looking to call the crapper a rest room .  How can you rest when the opposite sex is squatting in the next stall?

No comments:

Post a Comment