Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

‘WE ALWAYS PUNCH ABOVE OUR WEIGHT': King Abdullah Makes Obama Sound Like A School Girl When It Comes To ISIS



King Abdullah II talks about ISIS using the name they hate and faces them like the leader of a nation should in the face of Islamic terror.
Zakaria: “…What was your reaction when you first saw the video?”
Abdullah: “Well, I didn’t see the video…and many of us refused to see what I think is propaganda. Obviously I had a detailed briefing of what happened…my heart went out to the family…his wife–they’d only been married five months…I think all Jordanian soldiers, past and present, were angered by the brutality of what he was put through…and I think if ISIS, or Daesh, as we call them, try to intimidate Jordanians, it just had the reverse effect…we’ve always punched way above our weight…I think if anything, Daesh has got a tiger by the tail…it just sort of motivated Jordanians to rally around the flag, and the gloves have come off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment