Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

‘THAT’S NOT RACIST, YOU IDIOT': Jay Leno Slams PC Intern for Labeling Him ‘Racist’ for Not Liking Mexican Food



If college students are being taught that not liking Mexican food is racism, get ready for the next generation of PC whiners. Way to go Leno for putting this kid in his place.
The 64-year-old comedian, who has been performing college shows around the country, described how the youngster told him he was ‘racist’ when he said he didn’t like Mexican food.
He said: ‘College kids now are so politically correct. I mean, to the point where — I’ll give you an example, we had interns at the show, college interns.
‘Like, the last year of the show, one of the interns comes and says, “Mr. Leno, I’m getting lunch. what do you want?’ I said, ‘I don’t know, where are you going?’
‘He said, “we’re getting Mexican.” I said, “I don’t really like Mexican.” He goes, “whoa, that’s kind of racist”.’
Leno then shouts: ‘That’s not racist.’
‘No, being anti-guacamole is not racist, okay? You have no idea what racism is. That’s not racist, you idiot, you moron.’
Read more: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment