Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Indiana Democrat Says GOP Colleague’s 18-Month-Old Son Is Racist


oped: Being a father as well as a grandfather I must say that most 18 month olds react the same way when in a crowded invironment they are not familiar with...this has absolutely nothing to do with race or skin color.
Either  Rep.Vanessa Summers was race baiting or forgot to take her meds for paranoia...thats my take on this! 

An Indiana Democratic state representative made a shocking claim during a floor speech earlier this week when she said a Republican colleague’s 18-month-old toddler was scared of her because she’s black.
Rep. Vanessa Summers was debating the Religious Freedom Restoration Act on Monday when she speculated that Republican Rep. Jud McMillin’s young son is a fledgling racist.
“I have told Representative McMillin I love his little son, but he’s scared of me because of my color,” Summers speculated. “And that’s horrible.”

“It’s true,” Summers said in response to groans from the legislative body.
“And that’s something we’re going to work on. We’ve talked about it. And we’re going to work on it.”
“I asked him ‘please, introduce your child to some people of color so that he won’t live his life as a prejudiced person.’”

Continue Reading on dailycaller.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment