Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

John Boehner's awkward Pelosi hug, orange tan mocked on Twitter

Who's a bigger IDIOT: John Boehner or Nancy Pelosi??!!
[Who's a bigger IDIOT: John Boehner or Nancy Pelosi??!! ]



As the Republican-controlled Congress convened for its first session of 2015, there was plenty of pomp, circumstance, glad-handing and raw politics.
There was also a lot of talk on Twitter about the super awkward hug between minority leader Nancy Pelosi and newly elected House Speaker John Boehner.
This was preceding by some heavy mocking of John Boehner's ever-present orange hue.

This is not the first time the GOP leader's complexion has attracted attention. During the 2014 State of the Union address, Twitter also erupted with colorful commentary. (Us Weekly even published an article commenting on the state of Boehner's skin color.)
Boehner addressed the hot topic during an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" last year.
“Listen, I play golf, I ride a bike, I cut my own grass, my mother is dark-complected, so I’m a little dark,” Boehner told Leno. “There’s no tanning beds, no spray anything, never, not once ever, ever, nothing.” 

oped: Yeah right John...you are so full of it...ya put Pinocchio to shame...your tan is as fake as fake can be (Sorry Dude the orange tint is the giveaway~spray tan)...and you also act like a drunken perverted horn dog...a true embarrassment to the office you hold!  
John gets the Pinocchio award: 

Boehner And Schumer Engage In Twitter Slap Fight As American Dignity ...


114th Congress sworn in

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I appreciate that...I just call em' like I see em':)

    ReplyDelete