Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Obama's 'YES WE CAN' what does it really mean?

 Barack and Michelle Obama in National Inquirer Magazine
Well it really means...according to Obama... 'We in the LGBT movement can't  reproduce amongst ourselves , after all Michael oop's I mean Michelle and I had to adopt and we covered it up like I did my own adoption/ past history...so we came up with our cool slogan..."YES WE CAN" we just left out adopt,lie cheat and steal...we were cool before cool was cool...and we snowed the hell out of the "Stupids" with our lies and deceit..."YES WE CAN"...we are the Royal welfare transgender King and Queen of deceit! Just ask SCOTUS they bought our BS !...cause we be super Constitutional attorneys who lost our licenses via deceit...ha 'talk about a snow job ' ...  !

Our new slogan...!  'and my USAG Eric Holder will make it happen...ha'
Barack and Michelle Obama meme | quickmeme

No comments:

Post a Comment