Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Holder: I’ve Shown Respect Where I Haven’t Been Given Any

holder-pouty
oped: I'm sorry Eric but the only respect you have given and received back come from Obama,The New Black Panther Party,CPUSA,The Muslim Brotherhood,The Gay Mafia and Al Sharpton...whos perverted agendas you have pushed since taking office! To be blunt you have s*** all over Middle America causing racism to rear it's ugly head again only this time it is reverse racism ! You sir (used loosely) are suffering from the dreaded Napoleon Complex akin to Vlad Putin...you turned in your resignation...leave already ! 

In an interview, Attorney General Eric Holder is once again complaining that, like Rodney Dangerfield, he can’t get any respect.
I would hope that my successor would not have to endure some of the things that I did. And I say “endure” only because I think I’ve shown respect where, perhaps, I haven’t been given any.
The question is why does Holder believe that he’s particularly entitled to respect? 
We’ve been hearing this line from Obama and his cronies for a while now. People are disrespecting Obama by not calling him president (but calling Bush, Bush, was just fine).
The issue isn’t respect. It’s the law.
You aren’t entitled to respect commensurate with your position. That’s how it works in feudal societies. The respect you are entitled to is based on how you comport yourself in that position.
When you disrespect the entire nation by calling it a “nation of cowards” then why should you expect to exchange disrespect for respect?
Read More:  http://www.frontpagemag.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment