Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Both Parties Fear the Tea Party

TEA
Once we return power to where it belongs, we won’t have to worry about what the establishment fears.
Check it out:
There’s no question that there is a deep fear of the Tea Party, in both parties. The Democrat Party’s afraid of ‘em; the Republican Party’s afraid of them, maybe for different reasons, party to party. But one thing I don’t think they accurately know, I think they think they do, but I don’t think they’re even close to understanding the anger that they are creating. If they think that they’re succeeding in dispiriting the Tea Party, that’s what they’re wrong about, and they will learn it at some point down the line. 


The money people have always had power. That’s indisputable. But here’s something maybe you can help me with since you’re a party official. I always thought that the Republicans wanted to get away from this idea that they are the party of the rich. I thought that was a negative that they wanted to get rid of. And yet here’s The Politico: “Money Men Cheer Bush News.” I mean, all the news about the Republican nominee is how happy the donor class is. I’m sorry; the donor class is rich Wall Street guys, rich hedge funders, rich this, rich that, and I thought the Republican Party wanted to get rid of that image.
Continue Reading on www.rushlimbaugh.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment