Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sen John Boehner's wag the dog Obama Law suit!

House Speaker John Boehner and President Barack Obama golf at ...

Don't know about y'all but I smell a rat...Senator John Boehner golfs and drinks with Barry Barack Obama...
Down the road we saw a silly tit for tat between Boehner [boner] and Obama on abuse of executive orders...Barry says "sue me" so John says K' ...so whats wrong with this picture ?
IMHO I see a conspiracy once again between  John Boehner and Barry Barack...John in my opinion is in Barry Barack's back pocket [What does Obama have on Boehner?] and they both are playing us all...If this law suit goes foward it will most likely end in a dismissal by the liberal judges in the Federal court system...!
President Obama (left) and John A. Boehner, Speaker of the United ...

Walla... John says: I tried...when in fact he and Barry knew the outcome before it went forward
 Golf is a four-letter word on Capitol Hill, but the Obama-Boehner ...
...now John says :  see I told you a Impeachment was a bad idea, even the courts agree with me...so off the two go to get shit faced together while goosing each other on the back nine of the green!
Anyone else as fed up with John Boehner as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment