Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sheriff Joe Closing In On Forger of Obama's Birth Certificate



Arizona’s controversial Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has raised nearly $4.5 million to finance a planned 2016 election campaign – but it’s not for the governorship, as some have speculated.
In an exclusive interview with WND, Arpaio explained being re-elected as sheriff is just too important, especially with the illegal immigration crisis and certain, “sensitive investigations” still in play.
“I would have had to resign the day I announced I was going to run for governor,” he said. “But I’m not about to abandon my troops. We have a number of highly sensitive investigations ongoing and we have a brand new headquarters building. I still have the Justice Department after me. So, I’m not giving this job up to someone else. I’m sticking around.”
Arpaio also told Rusty Humphries of the Washington Times recently one of those “sensitive” projects was his continued investigation into Barack Obama’s allegedly forged birth certificate.

Post continues : www.wnd.com


2 comments:

  1. http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780/conspiracy-again-editors

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than a month has passed since this article was posed, and Sheriff Joe has not "closed in" on anyone. In fact, he hasn't said a word on the subject. (But he does keep on asking for money to help the "investigation," and if you are gullible enough to think that he is really investigating Obama's birth certificate, you might be gullible enough to send him money.)

    ReplyDelete