Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tribute to Kathi Davis ...We n' de ya ho

Photo: Rest In Peace, Kathi Davis. We will miss you forever.
You will be truly missed by many on FB and Twitter as was Sherry Clayton who passed away last year after losing her battle with Cancer...both of you were adorable,funny,caring with a tad bit mischievious  to round out great personalities I for one will truly miss your teasing me back and never being mean spirited always bubbly!
You passed away Friday Night May 2,2014 your soul will rise the 3rd Day Monday May 5 to greet the Grandfather in Heaven ...May God bless and keep your family safe until such a day they rise to greet you once again!






Photo: My sweet, beautiful & thoughtful sister Kathi Davis passed away tonight. She battled her cancer for 3 months with dignity and class. I'm so glad she is no longer suffering.Photo: My aunt sent me this picture of my mom today. This sums up her fun and vibrant personality to a "t."  I love and miss this woman terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment