Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Obama Administration is a Kingdom of Lies

5-2-2014
Enough already.
I was happy to get on the band wagon on Obama's first Inauguration and wish him well as President. (I did not vote for him.) Even though the Nation knew nothing about him, I figured he couldn't screw things up too badly. It was only for four years.  The electorate isn't so stupid as to elect a person who was unfit. And if things went wrong we can correct any mistakes.
Best of all I thought the election of the First Black President (FBP here after) would finally shut up the professional race-baiters. Silly me.  I've noticed that liars do not stop lying, nor do they ever become shamed by their lies when caught...when telling lies is how they "earn" their living. they just ratchet up the force and emotion of the lies. (see Goebbels, Joey.) and, in spite of our electing the FBP, America is still a "racist" nation...according to Al Sharpton. (I still think he looked better back when he was sporting a Mary Tyler Moore hairdo.)
But how quickly the Lily lost its gilding. The beauty of the Styrofoam Greek Temple just didn't carry through the baloney that began to emerge. And now, after all the lies of this administration and all the money we've lost individually thanks to the ...oh why bother to recount the frauds.... There is only limited space and time. Suffice it to say, we've been duped. Do you hear that funny hollow sound or is it just that I've developed an echo chamber where my brain should be? Enough politeness. The FBP is also our WPE and MCP ever.

Continue Reading: http://eaglerising.com/5999/obama-administration-kingdom-lies/

No comments:

Post a Comment