Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sandra Bullock Gets Sentimental Saying Goodbye to Jay Leno



oped: Hey Sandra is cool...she is a class act and for the record I liked all of her movies...the only thingee that had me scratching my proverbial head is when she married that creep 'Jesse James' or whatever his real name is...as for Jay ya I agree he is also a class act...and he does have a cool oldies car collection:) 'Too Die For' imho and I do believe FoxNews should grab Jay up he would make a great addition to FoxNews and imho he would be more at home...he does exhibit conservative values:)



Sandra Bullock is sad to see Jay Leno go.
The 49-year-old "Gravity" star stopped by "The Tonight Show" Wednesday and, while reminiscing about her many appearances on the show, she shed some tears over Leno's (forced) retirement from the show.
"I'm going to start crying," she said after Leno thanked her for "coming here all these years." "You've always been so kind. That's saying a lot in this business, because we like to be mean." 

"There's not been one time that you haven't treated me like I had something to offer — even when the film was horrible and you knew it, you never let me see it in your eyes," she said with that trademark Bullock charm, likely referring to earlier in the interview where he chided her for the masterpiece that was "Speed 2."
She added: "When I made crazy life decisions, you never questioned. You were so welcoming. ... I just felt special, even when I felt very insecure. And everyone in this room and in this country has felt this every day that you have been in their home."
"Well, you are special," Leno replied, planting a kiss on Bullock's hand.
Other guests helping say goodbye to Leno, whose final episode of the show airs Thursday night, included Carrot Top and director Kevin Smith.
And the tributes haven't been limited to "The Tonight Show" set. On Wednesday night, NBC honored the outgoing comedian, who is being replaced by Jimmy Fallon after 22 years as host, by decorating the tallest building in Burbank, where the late show has taped, with lights spelling out "Thx Jay!" 


The network also took out ads in magazines last week thanking Leno for his time as host of the famed talk show.

No comments:

Post a Comment