Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Montana Courtroom Incident Proves Wild Fire Can Burn Twice

OpEd: Jack
This is a very interesting and entertaining story... well worth the read !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joel Boniek Once Rode Jesse To Work At Legislature
This remarkable story begins with a wild fire in Paradise Valley, Montana, south of the small City of Livingston. The valley is aptly named, as it runs from Yellowstone National Park northward all the way to Livingston, Montana. The valley uses steep mountains to showcase the Yellowstone River in scenic beauty renewed and refreshed with every bend as the river winds its way through the silent majesty of Rocky Mountain ranges between Gardiner and Livingston.
Months after a wild fire was quenched, its flames have resurrected to envelop a courtroom in Livingston, Montana with a fiery exchange which has sparked fear and defensive psycho-babble in the hearts of a vociferous huddle of collectivists who are trying to forge a new culture in Montana. At their service is a newspaper cadre which serves up the Progressive perception for readers far and wide.
The culture clash between recently arrived statists and old-fashioned Montanans ignited in a spontaneous combustion in a small courtroom in mid-November, 2012, when a man wearing a three-cornered hat, like that of our forefathers of the American Revolution, stood up and bellowed to the judge in a loud, rich, baritone voice, “Bull Sh*t!”.

Teaser:


Joel, not wanting a continuance - "Well, I'm objecting to you keeping me here;  it seems to me that we can clear up these matters right now."

Judge- "I don't know exactly how we can clear those up and it's certainly not something I have jurisdiction to (inaudible)."

Joel- "Well, I just read you the law..."

Deputy County Prosecutor Kathleen Carrick, interrupting - "And I object to this whole - this is not the time and place to be doing this; this is to set trial date only, not - it's not law in motion, it is not for argument(s), this is not the proper place to do this."

Joel- "Your honor, why is this woman speaking if she can't prove that she's even an official officer?"

Someone in the audience, amid other inaudible murmurs: "That's right!"

Judge- "She's not an employee of the court - she's an employee of the County."

Joel - "If she's an employee of the County she needs to have a bond to be qualified...."

Carrick, interrupting - "I do not need to have a bond." 
Judge - "That's up to the County Commissioners; that's an entirely separate branch of the government;  it's not something that I have anything to do with."

Joel- "Well, maybe it is."

Judge - "Well, Mr. Boniek, I'm going to say that you're out of order."

"Ernst, D. I." (a spectator) who stood at the wall near where Deputy County Attorney Carrick sat, from the audience: "BULLSH*T!" (Loudly) "You're out of order" (pointing his finger at the judge) "and you're out of order!" (pointing his finger at Carrick). "You guys are required by the Constitution to produce paperwork on the spot. You work for the people!"

Judge - (inaudible, apparently asking Ernst, D.I. for his name)

Ernst, D.I. - "I'm not going to give you my name - you identify me as the dead fiction (inaudible).  I know exactly what you are." - (Judge is trying to interject over Ernst, D.I.'s voice but he keeps talking.  A bailiff or officer of some sort approaches Ernst, D.I., and Ernst, D.I. says boldly - "Do Not Touch Me! Do not touch me. I have already proven sui juris before Judge Holly Brown - if you touch me I will own you."

Bailiff/officer (to Ernst, D.I.) - "You need to leave so we can proceed here." 

Ernst, D.I.  - "You can proceed. Bring forth the evidence. "(Judge is still trying to interject over Ernst, D.I.'s and the bailiff/officer's argument)

Judge - "...very much out of order!"

Ernst, D.I., waving finger at officer/bailiff, who is now towering over Ernst, D.I. - "Don't touch me!"

Bailiff/officer - "Well then let's move!"

Ernst, D.I. - "Why should I?"

Bailiff/officer - "Go out here (pointing toward the door) and talk to me."

Ernst, D.I. - "I don't need to talk to you. You and I don't have an issue. We clearly see the court."

Bailiff/officer - "Let's go!"

Ernst, D.I. - "Not leavin'."   

(Officer/bailiff turns to face the judge in frustration)

Ernst, D.I. - "Don't lay a hand on me."

Pause, silence for three seconds. 
Bailiff/officer - "Okay so we're going to have a standoff until we can get some more people here?"

Ernst, D.I. - "There's already a bunch of people here. Don't touch me. I've given you fair warning." ...inaudible...  "Judge Holly Brown, Article III court (district inaudible) has already ruled that I'm sui juris. If you touch me I'll own you."

Bailiff/officer is now trying to reach someone on his cell phone, which he dialed while standing over Ernst, D.I. - He mumbles something inaudible....

-


Read entire article, leave comments at Oath Keepers national -





Salute!

Elias Alias, editor

No comments:

Post a Comment