Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Newt 2012 Suspending Campaign

Newt 2012

Dear Patriot,
Callista and I can't thank you enough for the many sacrifices you made for our campaign over this past year. Together, we overcame the political odds and proved that big ideas still matter.
Tomorrow, I am officially suspending my campaign, but our fight for conservative values and the future of this country will continue as deeply engaged citizens. We could not have made it this far without your support, and I hope you'll take a moment to watch this short thank you video I just recorded.
This is the most important election in our lifetime and now it's time to unite in order to defeat President Obama.
Your friend,
Newt Gingrich
P.S. If you would like to attend the announcement tomorrow, click here to find out details.

No comments:

Post a Comment