Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jaimie @Nytfury is giving them Hell tonight on Twitter!

Gotta love the spirit of conservative women..:) Post date 05/01/2012 pm



@Nytfury Well you know what? SCREW YOU & your minions! Yeah YOU who's watching wht I tweet! Im an AMERICAN CITIZEN w 1st Amndmnt rights!

@Nytfury Mr. u need to grow a fucking spine & learn to deal w conserv voices! WE R NOT GOING AWAY!!!

@Nytfury And Twitter... SHAME ON YOU for being such the cowardly lion & sucking up so far up 's ass that you allow this to happen!!!

@Nytfury Conservatives have every right to be on here! There is NO need for twitter to be suspending us like this! & all you pansy ass libs STFU!

@Nytfury All of you radical libs who can't respect another view, attack, foam at the mouth, suck face w ass....... FUCK OFF!

@Nytfury To my liberal followers who DON'T attack me, these rants aren't about you. You know full well that both sides have vile douchebag asshats!

@Nytfury "I say Push her down the stairs, push her down the stairs!"


@Nytfury Sick of this twitter suspension bullshit!!! I first heard of a 'block party' when crazy Perry fans had my best friend suspended!

@Nytfury He lost all his followers, took hm a long time 2 build it back up, only to have twitter suspend it again in March & he's been missing since!

@Nytfury that cheered me up Kathy, TY! I'm so frustrated w twitter suspending conservs accnts... Hw r u?

Ed note: This will be a continuing saga..lil ol Jaimie vs Goliath
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addendum she is on a roll again...:)>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Ntyfury  I'm so sick of shitting all over this country as if he were cleaning it up! Disrespects r GOD, r flag, r military, & r lives!

@Nytfury  ,u may think ppl like & I r nuts, but Americans r on2 u. Cnt get ur way? We KNOW u'll lie cheat & steal ur

@Nytfury I don't give a flying fuck what u think abt Bush, the policies of r atrocious to this country! RADICAL RADICAL RADICAL!

@Nytfury  All you haters out there r loving this! Once in a blue moon I spout off like u do EVERY DAY! I jst have one thing to say to u: ┌П┐(•͡_•͡)┌П┐

@Nytfury  I know full well the outcome of this world. But I'm not going to sit by & be silent while I still have breath!  [ed note: well said Jaimie neds to run for Congress:]

@Nytfury , YOU ARE A TRAITOR! A COWARD! THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A LEADER! A LIAR! THIEF!

@Nytfury I know full well you have a devious little man watching twitter to get a read on public reaction to your policies...

@Nytfury Hello 's devious little man watching twitter... I can't stand the prez policies, I'm sick of Conserv media being silenced!

@Nytfury is looking for ANY distraction, any reason, any chance to give grounds 4 martial law. Martial Law means he stays in power!

@Nytfury The new acronym for is T.H.U.G.= Trojan Horse Undercover Gestapo


@Nytfury Again: = T.H.U.G. = T.ROJAN H.ORSE U.NDERCOVER G.ESTAPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nytfury I will do EVERYTHING I can to make sure you LOSE as many votes as possible! I will not go down w out a fight!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nytfury  YOU ARE AGAINST enhanced interrogations, yet take credit for bin Laden? What a pathetic, excuse 4 a POTUS u are! No humility!

@Nytfury . & all his followers... You're right, I don't like his black half, AND guess what? I don't like his white half either!

@Nytfury so sick of this! We DO need to fight back!!!

@Nytfury Why is it ths cntry attackd Pres. Bush n the mst vilest ways possble, but if we were 2 say same abt , all hell wld break loose?!

@Nytfury Jay...I'm giving u fair warning...u don't wanna mess me 2nyt. I WON'T b civil...

@Ntyfury TY Walt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment