Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Does This Video Prove the Clinton Campaign is Using a Green Screen at Her Rallies?

http://29dvttiq6ry1heyds3zfg0uf.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Hillary-Clinton-Green-Screen-633x450.jpg

By Jerry Johnson 
I’m not one for conspiracy theories.  In fact, they usually make me cringe.  So when I was sent a video showing a Hillary Clinton rally in Greensboro, NC, I was, needless to say, skeptical of the narrator’s observations.
Just so you are up to speed on the timeline, Hillary had her collapsing episode on Sunday during the 9/11 memorial service.  Her press did the best to cover for her but noted she would take a few days off to recover from pneumonia.
She returned to the battlefield of the campaign holding the rally mentioned above in Greensboro four days later on Thursday, September 15.
I watched the event live on my beautiful 70” HD TV.  I honestly wanted to see how Hillary behaved and looked.

The first thing I notice was the size of the crowd.  It was extremely small.  It appeared to max out the venue, which also appeared small.  To me, it looked like half of a high school gymnasium.
I’m not sure how many people were there to see and hear her triumphant return to the campaign, but I’ve read estimates of between 200 to 350.  Embarrassing, to say the least, if accurate!
So I clicked on the link my friend sent me and immediately recognized the event from two days earlier.
The narrator started out by saying that all he did was reduce the speed of the footage from the rally.  The footage was focusing in on Hillary’s entrance. 

see video: http://constitution.com/video-prove-clinton-campaign-using-green-screen-rallies/

You can clearly see a white or cream colored wall in the background draped with American flags. As Hillary comes around a corner, you can see the screens of her supporter’s cell phones which are supposedly recording her entrance.
Strangely, you cannot see a single American flag on the cell phone screens of those who are recording Hillary’s entrance.  In fact, Hillary doesn’t even appear on their screens as she is walking by and being recorded by her adoring sheeple.
Is it an anomaly?  Possibly.  Could it be an angle issue or some other rationalization?  Sure.

But as the frame continues to pan to the left following Hillary to the stage, the images on about twenty phones does not appear to reflect the background at all!
So was this staged?  Again, it is possible.  But highly unlikely.  I’ve also provided a link to the video of the C-Span coverage of the same event below.  Her entrance begins at the 4:17 mark.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?415316-1/hillary-clinton-campaigns-greensboro-north-carolina
Watch the posted link and video.  And in the words of a popular 24-hour cable news network, I report, you decide.

Whatever conclusion you reach; I have an observation which I didn’t see reported by the evening news.  The observation being the dismal numbers attending the Clinton rally in Greensboro and the nearly 2,000 who packed the Laconia Middle School gymnasium in New Hampshire on the same day to hear Donald Trump.
The low numbers for the Clinton rally are all the more fascinating when one considers the fact that since 1992, New Hampshire has only gone Republican once in the Presidential election.  And to top it off, she has already spent a large amount of time and money in North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment