Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Reba McEntire's Revenge Makeover Leaves Our Jaw-Drop!



oped: Well  s*** howdy..y'all looked just fine before...the after just a lil fine tuned...imho I think yo' ex- hubby is just a long time cheater...horn dog without control~when caught he came up with a lame and rediculous excuse...common for serial cheaters ...but hey if the change made a proverbial ass out of him...cool:) Oh and if ya slip back to the past...I'm available...:) ha old fart:)

Reba McEntire comes clean on her hidden Hollywood secret to erase wrinkles WITHOUT botox or surgery and outsmarted plastic surgeons - and how YOU CAN TOO!
After 26 years of marriage one of the most iconic music power couples, Reba McIntire and former husband- manager Narvel Blackstock filed for divorce. Reba revealed that she had discovered Narvel’s affair with a 23 year old woman on the infamous website, Ashley Madison. Reba was deeply ashamed and heartbroken after this hurtful discovery. Nevertheless, Reba decided to take this time to better herself and did the unimaginable to change her life around leaving fans speechless.
“I blame myself for being constantly busy and never having the time to focus on myself. I was always worried about my work and my career. The stress caused me to have crow’s feet, eye bags and deep wrinkles. I was upset and miserable that I let Narvel fall out of love with me. It should of been a red flag when Narvel kept referring to me as a “wrinkled old prune”. I knew at this point our marriage was slowly crumbling. It was all me, but instead of feeling sad I knew I needed to pick myself back up and make a major change to call it my revenge!”

Read on to discover how Reba McEntire successfully restored decades of youth to her face and got revenge on her ex-husband using this ground breaking tip.  


After her husband DIVORCED her because she was "TOO OLD" Reba McEntire promised to get revenge by getting the youngest, most beautiful face she has had in over 20 years. She considered cosmetic surgery but due to being evaluated as a “high risk patient” by her doctor, she couldn’t proceed. Then what she heard on The Ellen Show changed her life.
"My skin was tight and flawless when I was younger, and I never had any wrinkle problems. I graduated college without a single wrinkle on my face. When I was on set shooting my new album, I developed some bad habits like not putting on sun screen daily, drinking alcohol, and occasionally even smoking.

As the decades passed me by, my face shrivelled up. The wrinkles snuck up on me. I was miserable and embarrassed... When I went out with friends, I found myself constantly feeling insecure and running to the bathroom to put on more make-up. I did not like seeing my own reflection and started avoiding close-up mirrors.
One day, I overheard my husband refer to me as a “wrinkled old prune”. When I confronted him, he went as far as boldly telling me “I CHEATED on you because you’re too old!” and then he divorced me! This was a painful, humiliating shock. Until that point, no one had ever addressed the fact that my face had gotten so wrinkled and old and I had been in denial.
Today, I am thankful for that comment because it motivated me. I knew I needed to get my face and skin healthy for me, and me alone. Had I not changed my lifestyle, I am certain I was on my way to looking like an old, dried-up prune. I took a long, painful look in the mirror and knew I had to do something fast!"

Reba tried one method after another with little or no results. She even considered plastic surgery but was hesitant to go under the knife. Things were looking hopeless until a few weeks ago while watching The Ellen Show, Reba listened to Ellen EXPOSE Diane Keaton's skincare secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment