Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TRUMP ON ISIS: “I’d Knock the Hell Out of Them… And Take Their Oil”

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 7.39.03 PM
Anyone else have any better ideas? Didn’t think so.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Monday he supported the use of US ground troops to fight Islamic State militants in the Middle East.
Speaking on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program, the billionaire businessman said it would take American soldiers to target the militant group, also known as ISIS or ISIL.
“They have great money because they have oil,” Trump said. “Every place where they have oil I would knock the hell out of them.
“I would knock out the source of their wealth, the primary sources of their wealth, which is oil,” he told MSNBC. “And in order to do that, you would have to put boots on the ground. I would knock the hell out of them, but I’d put a ring around it and I’d take the oil for our country.”
Read more: Business Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment