Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PATRIOT WALKS INTO MUSLIM’S BOOKSTORE: And, As Expected, Things Get Tense



h
LOL...way too funny!
via:ClashDaily
So, I was walking through Chicago and I saw that there was a “Muslim Book Store.” I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore, so I went in.
As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.
I imagine I didn’t look like his normal clientele, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald Trump’s book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?”
The clerk said, “Fuck off, get out and stay out!”
I said, “Yes, that’s the one. Do you have it in paperback?” 


We’re widening our anus for Jihad!
To be allowed entry...one must remove shoes drop to their knees and fart three times... To clear the air sorta speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment