Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Here is where the GOP/DNC et al go so wrong on PC crap!

Facts are facts...women are women... men are men...biology and history cannot be re-written...if one does it is at ones own risk...hello chaos ensues... quote me if ya want I'm cool with it... 'Theory without fact is hypothesis..fact without theory is chaos'...Just a fact Jack!


When I was young I could kick ass...not so much now... I was taught to know my limits...substitute appropriately as I moved through life...simple really ya can't fight nature....ya have to adopt.
Being PC is for fools who never really experienced life up close and personal...most likely from teachers /professors who haven't a clue about what life really is...some teach...some do...Waterworld/FantasyWorld et al...

Ok I am done with a old farts diatribe...y'all be the judge...as for me I learned me lessons well...ha: 

Hit it Tobey



No comments:

Post a Comment