Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Allen West: Al Sharpton Says Oscars are ‘Too White.’ I Say the NBA is ‘Too Black.’

http://conservbyte.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ZWestSharpton-300x204.jpg

oped: Yeah huh...wth I remember in High School many many decades ago...lol  I was told I was too small for football and track...being a small Dude and all...I fooled em' I could jump 20'6" in the Broad Jump (Now called the Long Jump) run the 100 yard dash in 10.6 ...hit as hard in football as the Big Dudes and could throw a accurate pass 60 yards...but I never played Basketball I didn't like it...and I looked silly in baggy shorts (short Dudes look like mushrooms) and ya was lacking in jump shots...lol yup short  white guys can't dunk...oh well...:)

What happened to putting in the best!
Check it out:
Liberals may be terrible at handling the economy or protecting our nation, but they sure are entertaining. The latest side-splitter comes from the White House official court jester, Al Sharpton.
As the Washington Times reports, Reverand Al “announced he was holding an “emergency meeting” to discuss Hollywood’s all-white list of Oscar nominees and talk about possible action against the Academy Awards’ powers-who-be.”
“The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains,” he said in a statement reported by Business Insider. “The higher you get, the whiter it gets. … I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards.”

Continue Reading on allenbwest.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment