Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Celebs want demand Red Carpet events even in death!....*SMH*

young-soldiers
[Lights camera/action ]

Looking for a Vietnam Picture... Young Soldier Staring at Bullet ...
[ Looking for a Vietnam Picture... Young Soldier Staring at Bullet ..*Yikes* ]


And yes even young soldiers in combat maintain a sense of humor and can produce short movie /video clips all for less than Entertainment Union scale:



oped: Just shakes my head in disbelief...our world is upside down and ass-backwards..we have celebs who think they contribute so much to our way of life [News flash they play characters not real people who give all on a daily basis]...forgetting all along the way, those who sacrafice and give all for celebs right/freedom to make mucho bucks playing pseudo characters/ real people (Way overpaid imho) and talkin' smack...hello a private in the military E1 E-2 risks all for like $12,000 per year... not much more... as they advance up the ranks to say E-5 Buck Sgt...maybe $22,000. per year.
And when they return home they are lucky to receive a pat on the back and thank you / [most likely a spit in the face and terrible name calling] ...much less a red carpet event!  
young indiana national guard released dignified transfer not sfc young ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Hollywood Glam Gal from Joan Rivers Red Carpet Style Through the Years ...
Joan Rivers To Be Buried With Red Carpet 


Joan Rivers, who died Thursday at age 81, will leave the world in style: There will be a red carpet at her NYC funeral on Sunday — and it will be buried with her, The Insider With Yahoo has confirmed.

The service will take place at Temple Emanu-El, where Rivers was a member. The invitation-only event will be a star-studded affair. "A lot of celebrities confirmed," a source tells Us Weekly.
Rivers, who was famous for asking celebs “Who are you wearing?” at award shows, had wanted her funeral to be glamorous "with lights, cameras, action," she wrote in her 2012 book, I Hate Everyone… Starting with Me.
"I want Craft services, I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene!" she added. "I want it to be Hollywood all the way. I don't want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents. I don't want a eulogy; I want Bobby Vinton to pick up my head and sing 'Mr. Lonely.' I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag. And I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing just like Beyonce's."  


Though her service is in NYC, the comic’s final resting place will be at the famous Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles, where numerous stars, from Elizabeth Taylor to Michael Jackson, are buried.
On Saturday, the New York Post reported that Melissa Rivers gave her mother "a heartfelt last goodbye," kissing the casket as she held back tears, before the comic legend was transported from a NYC funeral home to New Jersey to be cremated before the Sunday funeral.
Rivers passed away peacefully Thursday after she had stopped breathing during a surgical procedure on her vocal cords last week.
"My mother's greatest joy in life was to make people laugh," her daughter Melissa said in a statement. "Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment