Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Speaker Boehner,JohnMcCain,Lindsey Graham blowing hot air up my Skirt!

Well folks this just about sums up how all those who served and are serving feel about Obama and our useless Congress...without further ado tell em' Jeannette:


Jeannette Ellis 2 months ago
  • http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/users/3726/1885/avatar92.jpg?1361921657
I just wish that people would actually put their actions where their mouth is ... if they are not going to IMPEACH OBAMA then why talk like a lion? We are tired of the lip service we get when they sit back and do nothing. I'm tired of wind being blown up my skirt and the hot air balloon rides. Please do something to gain my trust back!!!!! I spent 11 1/2 years in the military .... for what??? So I can have my rights infringed upon by Obama and his cronies??? Why the hell did I waste my time being in the military defending this wonderful country that I live in ... in the belief that I have rights under the Constitution and Bill of Rights, just so Obama and his cronies can take them away with Executive Orders and OUR representatives sit back and let Obama steamroll over them and they sit back and do NOTHING!!!! I hang my head in shame that OUR representatives that we "HIRE" to actually represent us do entirely the opposite. The representatives in our House and Senate swore an oath to UPHOLD AND PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES .... SO DID THE POTUS, I do not see much UPHOLDING OR PROTECTING FROM ANY OF YOU!!!! YOU WORK FOR US ... NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment