Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm at my wits end this election cycle...!

WTH is wrong with y'all at Fox News /MSM...? Y'all  claim to be fair and balanced...then ya push Metro Men down our throats ...did ya not learn anything from the 2008 election? Excuse me the real world is not how you see it from rose colored glasses...we need a real CIC not a botox man...Y'all trash real men like LTC Allen West....just because he has the 'cahunas' to tell it like it is...excuse me until ya get your lotion'ee hands dirty in the Fox Holes please stfu...'K

imho the only hope we have is a Gingrich/West 2012 CIC...Yes Newt has problemos but Allen will keep it real...
 I will rest my case with the following song....no man is perfect but some are warriors....! Sorry no botox man will get my vote...#Obama,Romney or #Trump!



LTC West the new LTC Moore:


And as expected the final outcome was a winner..:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment