Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

There are two classifications of Pundits/ Political analysts

1)  Old School MSM and yes @foxnews included...who give their diatribes based on what their employer wants said and yes they receive the 'Big Bucks' for passing on their bosses agenda!
2) New School Pundits [You and I] who give their diatribes based on real life experience for free using the internet...well not exactly free but cheap depending on the IP...and most can afford to put it in their budget...!

Now the proverbial question becomes who do you trust to give a honest diatribe?...One who gives freely or one who earns major big bucks to pass on their employers agenda?
Hey MSM @foxnews dudes/dudett's ya wanna post your Tax returns up on the net?...I doubt it!

I crack me up...I can say freely what most are thinking...ya be the judge...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment