Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

PTSD..Vets go crazy..WTH....!

Ok I have just about had it...My Dad...Uncles all served WWII and Korea...My older brother,younger brother myself and all my friends served during the Vn era...over 50,000 soldiers were KIA ...over 1.5 m... served...and once in awhile when a Vet goes bonkers and does something terrible...they MSM et al try to connect this to PTSD and say War makes  Soldiers nut cases...gimme a break all in my family history who served in WWII,Korea and yes Vn all came home and went on to productive careers after service...I'm sure some from WWII the  Korean war to include the Vn  war...went nutty...but they are far and few between...just as I suspect the ME veterans are...this  crap has to stop...Veterans for the most part get over their experiences and move on to a productive life...this politics as usual as per Ron Paul et al must cease and desist...if one would do the research... far more non Vets go on and do terrible things in their life!

Just one mans opine ...comments for debate accepted...just be honest and show proof/links for your diatribe against or for my opine!

No comments:

Post a Comment