Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sarah Palin: Will she or won’t she..You decide

So, who of you are extremely excited about the candidates for POTUS? I have a couple I do like and wish that they could get their act together and start climbing in the polls. But, with what we have in the top, not many are looking at the others.
I speak of Gingrich, Romney and Paul. The media is so honed in on them we don’t really get a sense of the others: Bachmann, Perry and Santorum.
I guess Mrs. Palin feels the same way as many of us.
In an interview over the weekend Sarah stated:
she was not enthusiastic about anyone in the current GOP field.
“I don’t think that the field has to be considered set today – set and locked up,” she said. “Even beyond Iowa I think there is time for more shakeup.”
Hmm….what could she mean? Does this mean that she would reconsider entering the race? I don’t know, but she also said:
“…..it’s not too late for someone to enter the Republican presidential race.  Things can still be shaken up.  These candidates had better remember that American voters do believe that character counts …..It’s not all about politics,” she added. “It is all about value and character.” 
http://thepatriotcaucus.com/2011/12/20/sarah-palin-will-she-or-wont-she-you-decide/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment