Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Street Vibrations...Fall Rally: September 29 - October 1

interiorbanner StreetVibes 12-20-16
 Virginia City,Nevada
See more: http://www.visitvirginiacitynv.com

9-30-2010-12-42-05-PM-2145135
Virginia City plays host to a raucous celebration of music, metal and motorcycles with Street Vibrations, Sept. 27 – Oct. 1. The roar of motorcycles shakes the ground as thousands of bikers ride to the Comstock for good food, live entertainment and plenty of fun. Find out more or register as a participant here.



Ha I am but a retired old fart...Can't afford a Harley...about as Chopper as I get in me Golden Years is riding me Custom Built *Desert Chopper* since I was more into dirt bikes in me youth thru mid life crisis lol...I relive it with grace,style~ with a dash of humor! 

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjJ-SV0k2ZrYwoaValqlOL4PJDkf3RVCTR6vlbI3ls-k6KsHW9D2swE9Vvh5LAVs8MQ5/messages/@.id==ACTsw0MAAERbWcRgNgeFyAAU5_w/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YahooMailNeo&pid=2


No comments:

Post a Comment