Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Amish vote


Dear Patriotic American,
I know it sounds odd, but the truth is that Amish voters stand in the way of Crooked Hillary Clinton's path to the White House.
Why?
Her path goes through Ohio and Pennsylvania. Both states have about 70,000 Amish residents each. And the 2016 presidential election is likely to come down to just a few thousand votes in either state or both.
I wanted to reach out to you because I know you to be a Patriotic conservative who I could trust... But before I go further, let me tell you more about myself.
I have lived in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in the heart of Amish country my whole life. Lancaster is the biggest Republican strong-hold in the state and it's also where Pennsylvania's Amish live. 

I was raised Amish although I no longer am.
I now proudly serve my community as CEO of a small business that builds Amish horse barns.
I helped start Amish PAC because I want to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016 and to do that, we need every vote we can get.
Like you and I, the Amish are fed up with crooked politicians. They see Trump as a candidate who is the complete opposite.
The Amish see Trump as someone who will select solid, pro-life conservatives for the Supreme Court and his administration like he did with his VP pick.
Contrast that with Hillary Clinton who doesn't believe in any restrictions on abortion and wants it to be on-demand and tax-payer funded. She takes money from Planned Parenthood who profits from wheeling and dealing baby parts.
So here is our strategy to unlock new Amish votes and defeat her...
Because Amish voters are largely "off-the-grid" and inaccessible to most forms of advertising, we've started putting up billboards that are strategically hand-selected to reach them.
Our billboards have been a huge success so far and stirred up a ton of local interest. Here's the headline from Lancaster's largest newspaper:

We've heard numerous positive stories of new Amish voters who have gotten registered to vote since the billboards went up so we know they are working...
But I'll be honest... Not everyone is happy about them.
Left-wing Clinton supporters are absolutely livid about the billboards. One liberal former politician has already begun making legal threats. He's doing everything in his power to silence us and silence the Amish community.
It's a threat we have to take very seriously. In fact, I've literally begun asking friends and family to do routine drive-bys to make sure our billboards haven't been vandalized.
The reason Hillary's henchmen will do anything to shut us the hell up is obvious...
New Amish voters throw a major wrench into the Clinton machine.
Crooked Hillary knows that the upcoming election will hinge on swing states like Pennsylvania...
And there's no doubt that every Trump/Pence vote we unlock here will make a difference if the election comes down to a few hundred votes. It happened with Florida in 2000, and could certainly happen in Pennsylvania in 2016.
I need your most urgent response.
It's do or die. We have three billboards running... but if we don't have the funds to keep them up, Crooked Hillary and her supporters win. 

Looking over our last invoice I can tell you that running our billboard (which puts our message in front of hundreds of Amish folks) for one day costs exactly $32.14.
Will you chip in $32.14 to cover the cost of running a billboard for one day? Your donation would really be reassuring and help us keep the momentum going.
Remember, the left is hell-bent on destroying us.
Time is of the essence though so I need to know in the next 48 hours if you're with us?
I know it's a little steep, but the stakes are high and time is running out. We need every vote we can get in order to keep Crooked Hillary from stepping foot in the White House. And her path to the White House goes straight through Pennsylvania.
I wouldn't be emailing you if I didn't know you to be a strong Patriot who would never fold when liberals attack.
There are many conservative groups who can turn out Republican votes but only Amish PAC can unlock new Republican votes. Are you with us?
I need to know right away. 
Time is of the essense, and our team needs to get our newspaper and billboard ads booked right away!
God Bless,


Ben King
Outreach Director
Amish PAC
Contributions to Amish PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by the Amish PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
www.AmishPAC.com
3118 Washington Blvd. Unit #100306

1 comment:

  1. Very happy to hear this. Yes, I'm sure you must be careful. There are desperate politicians and cronies.

    ReplyDelete