Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

V.A. Shrink Admits He Gets a $3K Bonus Per Vet for Seizing Their Guns

psychiatry-demotivational-poster-1234897856.jpg
[Lobotomy anyone?
Bear with me...just a little story I want to share with y'all about shrinks and the VA
Ok don't get me started on psychiatrists especially in the VA...never mind get me started...
Ok I served in the military 1964-1968 US Army Cav...when I got out I went to work for the city of Los Angeles 1969...worked my way up to LAPD 1971~1974  decided I really liked law enforcement and so  desired to move up to the federal level...so I took a cut in pay and took a entrance level police officer position with the VA to get my proverbial foot in the door. 

I was a little concerned when I accepted the position as the policy of the VA was no firearms allowed for police officers nor batons [as dictated by the VA psychiatrists who seem to run the show within the VA ...just pepper spray was allowed...I said ok I can deal with that...ha, was I wrong!  

My first encounter was with a lobotomy patient who was being treated for bi polar disorder...he was placed in the VA psychiatric ward for previous violence and rape [in the military]...well he escaped and ran around town off post trying to find himself I guess...when he returned to the VA facility late at night I confronted him...he was a giant like 6'4" 290 lbs to my 5'7" 150lbs...as he walked toward me I ordered him to stop...he just smiled and kept coming...I thought oh shit now what...just me and pepper spray between us..so I drew and fired point blank range ...*yikes* no effect whatsoever...I thought ok I am going to bite the dust on this one...then he started to laugh...so my survival skills said go with it...so I laughed then said here take my pepper spray your turn...he laughed then put his arm on my shoulder and said take me to my room...I'm sleepy and tired...I said ok...and took him ...Thank God I said, it worked...lol   

Now here is where it started going down hill...my second encounter with a bi-polar patient was a call to ER when a patient had slashed two doctors and was holding a scapel...blood all over the ER...I remembered the encounter with the gentle giant and thought hell no I am not going to get slashed...so I grabbed a chair and pinned the patient to the wall...knocked the scapel out of hand and dropped him with a bar arm maneuver causing loss of conscience...I was shocked when the doctors reprimanded me for what they said was excessive force! 

Ok third encounter with a bi-polar patient...called to the the psychiatric ward for a patient who had a knife and had stabbed a nurse...so I did the same maneuver lacking adequate defense, a gun...so I did the chair and bar arm maneuver once again...then drug the patient to the padded room...Once again I was reprimanded by the Doctors...I was in my sixth month with the Va and said screw this...the doctors are nuttier than the patients...they want ya to save them then reprimand ya for doing so! 

I applied for and got a job with USCS working the Mexican Border as a patrol officer...hella fun and a rewarding job...real law enforcement! 

See: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2301/do-dentists-have-the-highest-suicide-rate
And just for the record..psychiatrists and dentists have the highest suicide rate among professions...makes sense to me after my experience working with them...they are nuttier then the inmates they treat or is that mistreat? You be the judge ! Hope ya enjoyed my little story...now on to the article:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
via: ClashDaily
 

In an hour long interview with George Hemminger, and a NY psychiatrist reveals shocking and detailed information of a seemingly insidious, deliberate and concerted effort by governmental auspices to confiscate firearms from veterans via psychiatric evaluations.
(Update Note: April 13, 2013 – We just enabled likes, dislikes and other settings on this video. Apologies as we’re technically working out the details. Also, we may have inadvertently left out or inserted repeated video and audio, that would be our technical mistake if there’s any looping.)
The psychiatrist’s voice has been altered to protect his anonymity. We apologize if you experience any difficulties hearing individual words or understanding all context.
It is up to each individual to listen carefully, believe or not believe and to draw their own conclusions.
PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances should anyone avoid seeking proper medical and psychiatric care from their personal physicians. Seek proper medical care from licensed medical care professionals for any and all health issues and concerns. Any and all content presented herein is strictly for educational, entertainment and/or informational purposes and is provided as a courtesy, only.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/04/v-a-shrink-admits-he-gets-a-3k-bonus-per-vet-for-seizing-their-guns/








No comments:

Post a Comment