Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Anyone remember when life was fun...no PC /BS? I do :)



I do I grew up when the US was free and fun 1960's.... Happy Days:) When we could say what we meant and meant what we said...When there was no confusion...men were men and women were women....no square pegs in round holes...the word Gay meant Happy go lucky...everything fit where it was supposed to....sigh* I sure miss the old days cruising the blvd...burgers and fries on a Saturday night after a football game....girls and boys ...true pride not false fantasies/perversion... I sure feel sorry for the kids of today who grew up during the late 70's 80's and beyond ...they haven't a clue about what  real fun *Normalcy* is! 







When being PC meant a sense of humor not something to attack:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLB15kBvn_c  Terrorism was failing your first DMV drivers test...no cruisin'...lol




No comments:

Post a Comment