Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

US Supreme Court Justices..no longer Supreme 'Love Me Love me Not'



Well to be blunt..they have not been Supreme since the first Chief Justice ...they began to morph into just another arm of a political party...to be honest they remind me of elementary school children sitting in a field of poppies on a warm summer day...holding the delicate flower ..and going through the old childrens song 'She loves me she loves me not...let's get real here do y'all see where I am going with this?
I see the Justices gathered in a dark room...drinking the food of the God's... wine, beer,gin,scotch or whatever their preferred choice of the buzz may be. 

They then begin the so called judicial process...the left says she loves me I get this...the right says she loves me I get that..so the art of compromise begins..after all they are appointed for life by their prospective party Presidents..they owe them for the wonderful life and welfare benefits they get...way ~way above those they are supposed to serve..."We the People"They are not there to compromise/legislate they are there to make sure the US Constitution/Bill of Rights is followed nothing more nothing less! They are not authorized to make law(legislate) or judge on personal opinions/beliefs #PERIOD

I do believe it is long overdue for "OUR" elected congressional representatives to do the real work of the people...represent us...not themselves~not special interests..we need a strong bill redefining The SCOTUS.
An amendment to the US Constitution/Bill of rights is not needed...just a bill removing appointment to office and making SCOTUS elected positions not to exceed 8 years in office..make them accountable to 'We the People" not a party or President...also all candidates must have at least 10 years serving as a judge with a track record that can be checked..ie:all cases judged with results of appeals etc! They must also disclose any and all party affiliations during their respective careers!

No comments:

Post a Comment