Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hillary Clinton: I am announcing my 2nd run for POTUS...on Facebook~ ha

 Because I am entitled to become President...after all I am a Progressive Marxist just ask Billy Bob...it took a village to raise our only child...our wonderful daughter Chelsea who gave us a grandchild which I will use to appeal to all the Mom's & G/mas out there for the votes of course ha ...I was busy chasing skirts and doing scotch shots on the party circuit 1960's to present as was Billy Bob so we needed a village to raise one child it was too tough for us to do alone.  Search results for hillary clinton scotch funny hilarious political We as a team are also experts in covering up our corrupt business deals,and our perversions of which is a plus working the Washington DC  political circuit ...Think Benghazi/Private e-mail servers... my best coverup's eva..!!! after Whitewater that is... oh and Fast and Furious wasn't bad either. Not to forget where I got my start in the Nixon Impeachment ~Special Counsel investigations I told many a good lie...but damn I got caught and  got fired! (I learned how to cover better) 
I  announced to the world after kicking Billy Bob's royal a** for doing the cigar thingee with Monica poo...he never did that to me grrrr...so I became a bi-sexual kinda/sorta lesbian and hey it garners the LGBT votes...worked for Barry so why not lil old me?
Hillary Clinton Funny Meme Said that bill clinton was
But y'all must vote for me because I am a woman...akin to why you voted for Barry he became the First black/gay president so I am entitled to become the first white female lesbian president, it is so written in the Progressive doctrine...this is our agenda...it is all about perversion,corruption and keeping the slaves in line as our ancestors did... the KKK was formed after all by the Democratic Progressive Party after the Civil War...ha we were the architects of the Jim Crow Laws...and we do one hellava job blaming this on the Republicans and Christians alike...it gives us momentum for pushing the Gay marriage issue which gives us lotsa money in donations as well as votes from idiots who believe our BS ! If people protest and disagree with us we just smite them from all sides calling them bigots and racist...albeit we are really the names we call them..it's our little secret and works so well...ha 

Hillary Actually Said This.....






No comments:

Post a Comment