Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Attn: Hollywood /Politicians/Talking Heads et al #FoodForThought



Alrighty then...gonna be honest and call it like it is...we are all actors in life...the world is one big stage...some make big bucks selling their commodity [Hollywood/Politicians  et al]....with the help of publicists,attorneys and the like...others just take the ride and hope for the best...and after my seven decades on the world stage I have found out that it is not the money one earns [been on top and on the bottom]...but the lessons one learns...!
Money indeed can buy endless toys,praise and kudos...but hey it cannot buy happiness...only good memories can give one that...life is simple and  most fail to take the time to enjoy the ride...smell the bacon,coffee,flowers the wonderful view...family and friends...hopes and dreams...accomplishments and failures!
Thespian Peacock

I guess what I am trying to say is...just treat others as you want others to treat you...after all it was written many times over in many texts History,The Torah,the Bible and many other historical documents dating back since the dawn of man and his/her ability to communicate ...people smile and say yes...but rarely act on it...we are becoming a me generation...I want mine the hell with the rest of Y'all...I will steal, cheat,lie and sell my soul to be on top...


The question now becomes on top of what??? The proverbial dung heap? Me I prefer to just take the ride and grasp onto my many fond and good memories knowing I chose to serve and protect rather than go for the proverbial gold ring...I am smiling knowing my soul is heading for the final just reward..whether you believe in God or not is your choice...I prefer to...and in the end no one really knows what happens after death...No one has come back to tell us...I prefer to act on the side of caution ...and hey good memories rocks over a big bank account.... ya can't take money with ya:) We come into the world naked and broke ass and we go out the same way...well cept' the pink and innocent skin is scared and wrinkled and such...lol
I do believe the ancient Egyptians proved that one...the tombs were robbed and the Mummy's still dusty and really~really wrinkled need I say more?...ha


Ok I gave my food for thought for the day...feel free to comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment