Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ok bitch time...attn: State of Nevada DMV et al


Being that I live in Nevada I will address Nevada...however I am sure the rest of you who live in the other 49 states can relate...what the hell is going on... y'all gonna tax us to death? Who needs ObamaCare to do that ...we are taxed to death on everything before Obamacare  gives us the death panels to put a end to what is left! 

The last vehicle I bought new before retiring was a 1989 Jeep Cherokee Limited [and I keep her lookin' and a running good]...For the life of me I cannot understand why my vehicle registration on this vehicle is $33.00 per year and a Gov Service Tax (?) added each and every year of $52.00...  it is $19.00 more than the registration cost!...Why am I taxed on a old vehicle that was taxed and paid off  two decades ago? WTF... greedy a-hole bastards... is my conclusion ! [Is there no break for those who did things right ?] Must we continue to be taxed for things already taxed and paid for long ago] This in my opinion is illegal taxation and very little representation!

Personally I feel and believe deep in my heart that I already paid dearly when purchased and paid  sales tax...why must I and others continue to pay sales tax on a older vehicle that was paid off long ago? Is this not tax on tax without representation...a "Never Ending Story"? and by the way I don't see any of this improving Nevada roads...not to forget gas tax and citations on speed traps [1-5 mph over the limit... speed signs changing with little time to coast off the speed on a quick downhill grade] located throughout Nevada, to add to what? Greedy pockets of politicians? More welfare for those who never contribute anything to society?

Yes I am sick and tired of being raped financially for doing everything right....while those who contribute zip/zero benefit from from those who can no longer pay for freebies to the lazy to enjoy life without any expense! This must end with the Impeachment of Obama /Harry Reid et al!


How many times must I repost The Taxman before y'all get a hint ?...Enough is Enough already!

http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2012/06/tax-his-land-tax-his-bed-tax-table-at.html 




No comments:

Post a Comment