Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Woolly Bully..No More #Obama 's #Clinton 's #Bush 's ...

We are a Constitutional Republic not a Monarchy of fools..it does not take a village... it takes Ma &  Pa to raise their kids right...can we please  return to Happy Days when Men were Men and Women were Women   one man one woman no grey areas no LGBT no GLAAD no perverted Progressive Party screwing things up for personal gain 'Ultimate Masturbation' on a grand scale! I for one am sick and tired of all this BS and Nonsense...are there any politicians out there with a moral compass to put a end to this abomination and destruction of our Founding Fathers Constitution/Federal Papers/ Bill of Rights?


At any rate since this is a sound bite era... I submit the following Videos to wake people the hell up!Oh and by the way I hate liars,thieves and frauds... just me mind ya...how about yuz?

 





 

Need I say More?




No comments:

Post a Comment