Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm fed up...gettin' close to pulling the cyber plug... Back to the Future...!


Don't know about y'all but I for one have just about had it with politicians and the MSM...we the people keep on a keepin' on sounding the alarm...all we get from our so called Reps is:...Thank you for your concern and opinions we are working on it...now please send me donations so we the experts can resolve the issues at hand...which never get resolved for the record..! All they do is get reelected and carry on in the same ol' manner! Anyone else see the bend over syndrome here? Cyber space is becoming a waste of time and effort...very little gets resolved!

As for our wonderful Media [MSM] who are supposed to be the defenders of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and keep the government in check...all we get from them is we are on it we are fair and balanced.[oxymoron here]..we are pretty we are talking heads we know and see all...rest your weary hearts we are on it...thank you for your support and following on Twitter and FB we are so cool ya know!...but your opin is then placed in file X...the nearest garbage pail...and they carry on a carrying on!

So now I have come to reality they really don't give a damn about you and me...Middle America...all they care about is their next big paycheck and keep ya dazzel'd by their cutesy ways and silly diatribes ! After all we are just simple minds with a small microphone as Bill Oreilly contends...bloggers know nothing only we Alpha males and females on the boob tube know the answers..after all we get the big paychecks..! #Oxymoron once again!

Ok so be it what do I know anywhoo...well I was trained and served in the military...most of my adult career was in LE...so I do know how to protect myself and family...I can survive when the proverbial shit hits the fan...can you Mr & Mrs politician ...Can you Mr and Mrs Talking Head? Ya better hope so because I have the memory of a Elephant...I will only come to the aid of those who came to mine! EOS sleep well if'n ya can...I know I will:)

Top 10 songs for preppers and survivalists | Ned Noland 
Now I am gong to settle down as the sunset begins:)


No comments:

Post a Comment