Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Face of EVIL

by
You may think I am referring to this recent picture that has been making it’s rounds, but I am not.

obama-bible

I am talking about this guy. 

gosnell 

 

Do you recognize him?  I know I didn’t recognize him.  Let me introduce you to Dr. Kermit Gosnell.
Gosnell specialized in high-volume, high-profit illegal late-term abortions that almost guarantee a live birth.
This piece of feces is charged with killing as many as seven newborn babies with scissors.
According to FBI agent Jason Huff they waited to serve the warrant until the Doctor left one clinic and arrived at another so as to not bother patients. Huff goes on to say, ”We were quite surprised when we walked in and saw what we saw,” when they walked in patients were ”already medicated and ready for surgery.”
His employee, Adrienne Moton, admitted to snipping the necks of “a good ten fetuses.”
Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore explained to the jury that the case is not about abortion, it’s about murder.
While I am putting this together, all I can do is wonder… why does everyone in America know who these guys are? 

http://joeforamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Killers.gif 

I wonder if it has anything to do with guns vs. abortion… Maybe if this Doctor had only used a 30 round magazine to smash their skulls, then we’d recognize him?
Read more here if you can stomach it.


No comments:

Post a Comment