Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Message from John McCain...my answer

OpeEd: Jack 
My answer John
Attn: All Congress members 
The only answer to our problem is to Impeach one known as Barack Hussein Obama...he has committed Sedition./Treason against our Constitution/Bill of Rights 
Anything less is a waste of time and effort! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Friend,

It has been one of the greatest honors of my life to serve in Congress. But I am not in Washington for myself - I am here to serve the great people of Arizona and our nation.

Today our nation has never been at a bigger and more important crossroad. We have trillions of dollars of debt and the action or inaction we take in the coming months will determine America’s future going forward.

Simply put, our way of life - the very freedoms, liberty and security - that so many generations of Americans worked to build and fought to protect could all be destroyed if Barack Obama and the Democrats have their way with our government.

I know that Congress does not have all of the answers, which is why I am reaching out to you today. I would like to know where you stand on the issues facing our nation and hope you will please take five minutes and complete our Country First 2013 Issues Survey.

Time is passing quickly. There have been few times in our nation's history when the political stakes have been higher than they are right now.

That is why I would like to hear from you today.

Please follow this link to complete your Country First 2013 Issues Survey.

I would be appreciative if after you fill out your survey, you will consider following up with a contribution to Country First.

We must all stand together and fight to keep America from the Democrats’ disastrous policies and put our nation, our businesses and our families back on a path to prosperity and security.

In the coming months I'll be doing whatever I can to spread our conservative message, and I hope to have your support as we work to recruit and elect Republicans who will fight for the initiatives and policies that will build a strong America and stop Barack Obama and the Democrats’ misguided policies.

Thank you for your continued friendship and support. I know that working together, we can turn this country around and revive our government to the Republican ideals we both stand for.

Sincerely,



John McCain

P.S. Your opinion on the issues facing our nation is important, and I would like to hear from you today. Please follow this link to complete the survey and afterwards make a contribution of $25, $35, $50 or more to Country First. Thanks -John.

No comments:

Post a Comment