Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The RNC Convention..!




Overall this convention has the attention of the electorate...the speeches were well presented to the point and even encompassed a little humor...which was refreshing! All we can do now is hope and pray after the new team takes office they begin from day one to restore all those rights we have lost under the Obama administration. To return our country to that of which it once was...moral,honest,fun, proud to be an American and a return  to the love of God..Our Creator.

I found Paul Ryan's speech to be impressionable,Mrs. Romney to be a proud wife mother and speaker,and of course the raw humor by Clint Eastwood and his saying there are more celebrities in the shadows who believe in conservative values...Nice to hear:)
Marco Rubio was well spoken however he played too much on his Cuban roots...he is criticized on his Immigration stances by the Tea Party
Mitt Romney did well...however I was disheartened not hearing anything about our soldiers and veterans...Sad really:(

So I will cast my vote for the Romney ticket praying this time we will not be let down...if we are this will be my last voting cycle...I have voted way too many times over the decades only to be disappointed after those who I voted for failed to live up to their promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment