Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Pat Whitten...Storey County Nevada Manager WTF Pat...!



[Pat Whitten]

Pat we go back a long ways...we both relocated to Storey County in 1994 from Kawlifornia...you were a manager at the Virginia City RV park...then became owner...we both joined the Storey County Sheriffs office as reserve deputies...albeit I had previous LE experience...your money and position placed you well ahead of me as candidates for Storey County Sheriff..of course you won and I was not upset...However I was a lil upset when later down the road after your second election you bailed mid term and turned over the reins of Sheriff to Miller via appointment...who then went on to be elected...albeit he was by no means popular with the people!
You somehow created the position of County Manager and became the Storey County Manager...who cut this deal?

Pat I like you but you are really starting to look akin to Dirty Harry Reid ala Conforte'...wtf Dude why did you change banks mid stream...Bank of America has been a staple in Storey County for decades...you for unknown reasons and without asking residents their opinion on this matter moved the Storey County treasury to Wells Fargo...and pushed Bank of America out of Storey County...has this something to do with the Mustang Ranch and the new Commissioner who owns it?

I sure hope we don't have to play the Whitten card down the road...akin to Dirty Harry SEE: 
http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2014/04/playing-reid-card.html 




3 comments:

  1. I'm just an acquaintance of Pat Whitten's & am writing this of my own volition. Sharla, you have it totally wrong about the bank. BofA has tried to close their VC ofc for years. It finally happened, even though there was HUGE protest. NO BANK wanted to move into the BofA office, or open their own. All we got from Wells Fargo was an ATM, in the Bucket of Blood Saloon. So, when it's not open, there's not even an ATM. The former BofA ATM was usually broken. Think what you will of Whitten's power, but I don't think he had the power to make BofA leave. They left because the branch was not profitable. So, what do you expect the county to do? Patronize a bank that doesn't care enough about VC to even have an ATM here? I've been a BofA customer for over 40 years & even I'm changing banks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well mysterious unknown ...what I heard from B of A was they closed shop when the county change banks... I just added this local political article for those who asked me to address it...I just give food for thought on my blog...I usually don't write about local issues..I am more concerned about national issues...however take from it what ya want! EOS

      Delete
  2. I just reread your comment...so you are saying the blame lies with the McBrides...being that the WellsFargo ATM is located within the Bucket of Blood and is only accessable during hours of operation? Interesting!

    ReplyDelete