Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Update :Famous Marine Gets BEATEN By #BlackLivesMatter Mob

 Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 8.52.27 AM
Update: Twitter response from one of the Mob of # BlackLivesMatter :
2h2 hours ago
he had a choice and he chose racism. Won't say we matter? He paid the fine and got nap time.

What a #BlackLivesMatter mob did to this decorated Marine veteran will make you see red.
A decorated war veteran is recovering after a brutal attack Friday night. He says it happened at a McDonald’s on 911 E St., N.W., D.C.

Chris Marquez says a group of rowdy teens came up and started taunting him.
“They asked me if I believe that black lives matter,” Marquez said. “I felt threatened and thought they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I’m just going to keep to my food, eat my food, and hopefully they’ll leave me alone. And because I wasn’t respond back to them, they were calling me a racist.”
Marquez says he doesn’t remember much about what happened next, but says the Manager told him the group followed him outside.
“As soon as I walked out of the McDonald’s I got hit in the back of the head,or the side of the head. I just dropped to the ground, and he says I looked unconscious,” Marquez said.
Read more: WJLA

No comments:

Post a Comment