Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

All I have to say about this election cycle...

PEOPLE ARE CRAZY...and yes I am the crazy Uncle,Dad and GrandPa who keeps ya on your toes at family get togethers...been there done that...a lil advice :drop all the PC crap and enjoy the time you have on this Planet Rock...life is short and goes fast! At best we have 100 years and trust me at 71 going on 72 it's going like a flash in the proverbial pan....Hoping and a praying I make it to 100 cause I ain't done yet ha! 

Addendum: Lest we forget...we come into this world Naked and we leave Naked...we own zip/nada if ya can't take it with ya ya don't own it...God does...Just a fact Jack...The cold hard truth...just ask the Egyptians...cool pyramids and all but the goodies stayed behind and were pillaged...lol

Enjoy:)

https://youtu.be/PKpQRjj_WbU






No comments:

Post a Comment