Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Attn: Bill O'reilly 'The spin stops here'

Bill O’Reilly To Martin Luther King III: Blacks Should Wear ‘Don ...
Sorry Bill but the real spin stops here:
I for one am tiring of your Mr.Know it all attitude...you are one arrogant SOB...Fact: hello Bill you were a draft dodger during the VietNam era...you took the deferment approach to avoid the draft...not much different than those who ran to Canada to avoid the draft! I for one dropped out of college to serve..I was raised by WWII parents and relatives to put my country first over my personal desires...right or wrong thats how it is! And here ya are in the 21st Century...writing all these books on Killing this and Killing that...your take on history...and may I add with the aid of paid researchers and ghost writers who were never there and done that~akin to you!...making you look really good...or bad depending on the perception of the reader/viewer.   So Billy I will give you some advice via sound bites from a movie...of which even you should understand!  Watch it I am pointing the finger at you giving a lil advice!



Don't get me wrong now we Vets appreciate your dedication to helping Vets with your donation Web Site and all...but let's get real all the money is a tax write off... we aren't all that dumb!


And in closing a lil more advice: Be true to your school!




Really now Bill...Tell Me all about it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yVfeK-8u8


No comments:

Post a Comment