Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Sad and unacceptable!


 
I want to share what's on mind as I always do.

I service a huge chunk of the STL area for commercial grass. I was in Sullivan, MO this morning. I observed an older guy sitting on the corner of the street with a sign. "Need a ride, Vietnam vet".

I pulled up on the lawn mower and started talking to him. I asked how he was, where he was heading, and was he really a vet. He told me about Nam, he was headed to Minnesota, hasn't eaten in 3 days and stuck here in Sullivan for 5 days.

Anybody see a f$&@ing problem with this while we are making military cuts, the White House is closed and the POS illegal president is on a 100 million dollar vacation?

I gave the guy a ride 60 miles closer to where he was headed. I bought him a sandwich. I'm freaking pissed!!!!!

Since the NSA monitors everything were saying run and print this you ignorant pukes. 



All those stupid bailouts you paid off your illegal BS with could have put thousands in every single person in the United States of America's pockets. Most would have paid bills with it and some would have blown it. That's ok too. Economy stimulation. Either way its our damn money anyway.

Instead we have hungry old vets that haven't eaten in 3 days. We have vets that wait a year to get medical treatment.

There are people living in RVs that should have been scrapped on theses commercial properties. No amenities just shells on wheels hooked to an old junkie truck. The people stay for weeks since they don't have money to keep moving for gas. I've talked to some of them and after they lost their jobs and were evicted from their houses all they could think was to buy an RV I wouldn't let my dogs live in. They are desperate. It makes me sick. I can't help them all.

Where's the economy stimulation from all the bailouts? Where's the jobs? O that's right your making jobs in foreign country's like Africa.

It's ok Obama, you and congress keep pissing us off and stealing all our damn money. Things are going to start changing real damn soon or were gonna do what Egypt did. Run and print that - Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment